NightTime Artists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

axe can spray paint

Go down

axe can spray paint Empty axe can spray paint

Post  The Silent One Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:01 pm

you'll need:
1 gel pen
1 donor can
1 reciever can
1 not needed cap that fits donor can
1 zip lock bag

1.k, u can refill used axe cans, old spice... with paint.
axe can spray paint S12ei
2.get a gel pen. make sure the diameter of the get pen isn't too big for the cap or the penis of the reciever can.
axe can spray paint S21ay
3.now remove the pen tip blow ink out and cut a little more than 1 inch of the tube off. note hole of gel pen my need to be inlarged, but don't make it too big. my transfer tube is below the gel pen.
axe can spray paint S31rr
4.now get the cap. see the thing sticking out? you'll need to cut that small tube out of cap. only the small tube.
axe can spray paint S48vr
5.now push the tube from the cap into the tube from the gel pen.
axe can spray paint S54ug
6.now attach axe can to transfer tube, with the side that doesn't have the tube from cap in step 5. once attached put in ziploc, seal and use transfer tube to make small hole in ziploc bag so that the part of the transfer tube with the tube from the cap is outside. now just attach that tip to donor can and carefully push cans together. you'll see the paint flow and hear it.
axe can spray paint S67hh

not my fault if you fail.you'll need:
1 gel pen
1 donor can
1 reciever can
1 not needed cap that fits donor can
1 zip lock bag

1.k, u can refill used axe cans, old spice... with paint.
axe can spray paint S12ei
2.get a gel pen. make sure the diameter of the get pen isn't too big for the cap or the penis of the reciever can.
axe can spray paint S21ay
3.now remove the pen tip blow ink out and cut a little more than 1 inch of the tube off. note hole of gel pen my need to be inlarged, but don't make it too big. my transfer tube is below the gel pen.
axe can spray paint S31rr
4.now get the cap. see the thing sticking out? you'll need to cut that small tube out of cap. only the small tube.
axe can spray paint S48vr
5.now push the tube from the cap into the tube from the gel pen.
axe can spray paint S54ug
6.now attach axe can to transfer tube, with the side that doesn't have the tube from cap in step 5. once attached put in ziploc, seal and use transfer tube to make small hole in ziploc bag so that the part of the transfer tube with the tube from the cap is outside. now just attach that tip to donor can and carefully push cans together. you'll see the paint flow and hear it.
axe can spray paint S67hh

not my fault if you fail.

The Silent One
Admin

https://ntartists.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum