Lil Jeb

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lil Jeb

Post  Lil Jeb on Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:30 pm

Saiko wrote:you're not happy with it.; so start new Wink

tip:
you have the backbone..
then you draw a big three 3..
you thicken it up and add it to the backbone Wink

you just made yourself a B Razz

^^ thats actually amazing, i just did a for fun "B" and it was alright, so imma work on a new peice!

enoz, your right. no point in wasting color.. you are a wise man enoz.
avatar
Lil Jeb

Posts : 80
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 25
Location : The 573

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lil Jeb

Post  Saiko on Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:47 pm

Lil Jeb wrote:
enoz, your right. no point in wasting color.. you are a wise man enoz.



the guy tags his own tv!
avatar
Saiko

Posts : 86
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lil Jeb

Post  Lil Jeb on Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:00 pm

Saiko wrote:
Lil Jeb wrote:
enoz, your right. no point in wasting color.. you are a wise man enoz.



the guy tags his own tv!


haha but thats why he is also a genius!!!!!!!! <---- idk if thats how you spell it, im a ra-tard lol
avatar
Lil Jeb

Posts : 80
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 25
Location : The 573

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lil Jeb

Post  henrikkalv on Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:00 pm

u said u was up for a battle, lets take a coloured own name battle Wink

henrikkalv

Posts : 28
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lil Jeb

Post  Saiko on Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:01 pm

uhm.. no he isn't..

ah.. after a while you'll notice it yourself Very Happy
avatar
Saiko

Posts : 86
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lil Jeb

Post  Lil Jeb on Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:03 pm

henrikkalv wrote:u said u was up for a battle, lets take a coloured own name battle Wink

whos up for a battle?

and saiko, im gonna tag my tv now!!!!!!!!! eat that :p
avatar
Lil Jeb

Posts : 80
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 25
Location : The 573

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lil Jeb

Post  henrikkalv on Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:05 pm

Lil Jeb wrote:
henrikkalv wrote:u said u was up for a battle, lets take a coloured own name battle Wink

whos up for a battle?

and saiko, im gonna tag my tv now!!!!!!!!! eat that :p

u said u was lil jeb

henrikkalv

Posts : 28
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lil Jeb

Post  Lil Jeb on Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:07 pm

well im up! pick the word, mines gonna suck though :/
avatar
Lil Jeb

Posts : 80
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 25
Location : The 573

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lil Jeb

Post  Saiko on Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:10 pm

Lil Jeb wrote:well im up! pick the word, mines gonna suck though :/
hey donkey kong..

he said own name battle..
that means you got to write your own name.. Razz
avatar
Saiko

Posts : 86
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lil Jeb

Post  henrikkalv on Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:10 pm

Saiko wrote:
Lil Jeb wrote:well im up! pick the word, mines gonna suck though :/
hey donkey kong..

he said own name battle..
that means you got to write your own name.. Razz

thanks for noticing Very Happy ,

henrikkalv

Posts : 28
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lil Jeb

Post  Lil Jeb on Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:12 pm

oh well just pick on the fat kid Razz

ok well im workin on my own name now, so should be posted up soon!!
avatar
Lil Jeb

Posts : 80
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 25
Location : The 573

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lil Jeb

Post  Saiko on Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:46 pm

think I may join the battle?
making a piece and I might just join the battle though.. Razz
avatar
Saiko

Posts : 86
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lil Jeb

Post  dumbasstic on Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:03 pm

imin

dumbasstic

Posts : 18
Join date : 2010-08-16
Age : 20
Location : 508-603

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lil Jeb

Post  Lil Jeb on Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:08 pm

well my peice for the name battle is done! idk i think i did alright Very Happy

p.s where do i post the battle pic at? in my thread or the battle thread?
avatar
Lil Jeb

Posts : 80
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 25
Location : The 573

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lil Jeb

Post  Saiko on Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:11 pm

Lil Jeb wrote:well my peice for the name battle is done! idk i think i did alright Very Happy

p.s where do i post the battle pic at? in my thread or the battle thread?
both..
avatar
Saiko

Posts : 86
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lil Jeb

Post  Lil Jeb on Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:19 pm

iiiiiiight well here it is, the "B" annoys me but its whatever!

avatar
Lil Jeb

Posts : 80
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 25
Location : The 573

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lil Jeb

Post  Saiko on Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:25 pm

nice improvement..
b bothers you because the holes in the b are wrong.. Smile
big hole should be at the bottom, small hole at the top Razz
avatar
Saiko

Posts : 86
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lil Jeb

Post  Lil Jeb on Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:17 pm

Saiko wrote:nice improvement..
b bothers you because the holes in the b are wrong.. Smile
big hole should be at the bottom, small hole at the top Razz

yeah lol kinda figured that, but thanks man! Very Happy
avatar
Lil Jeb

Posts : 80
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 25
Location : The 573

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lil Jeb

Post  dumbasstic on Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:15 am

your letters get progresivly wider try to keep the same overall letter witdh throughout your peice

dumbasstic

Posts : 18
Join date : 2010-08-16
Age : 20
Location : 508-603

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lil Jeb

Post  Lil Jeb on Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:14 am

haha alright, i tried keepin them at 4 spaces apart lol
avatar
Lil Jeb

Posts : 80
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 25
Location : The 573

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lil Jeb

Post  Emtecks on Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:41 am

hey i can suggest you to try and make more use of your bars , i mean bending and combining structures , and also a 3d would alwys look nice and also if you have a white marker or a corrector pec try adding patches of light to your color scheme , at first if will look not very good i guess but it will improve quickley

Emtecks

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lil Jeb

Post  The Silent One on Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:28 am

Emteck's got it down Jeb, listen to him

The Silent One
Admin

Posts : 51
Join date : 2010-08-14

View user profile http://ntartists.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Lil Jeb

Post  Lil Jeb on Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:08 pm

Emtecks wrote:hey i can suggest you to try and make more use of your bars , i mean bending and combining structures , and also a 3d would alwys look nice and also if you have a white marker or a corrector pec try adding patches of light to your color scheme , at first if will look not very good i guess but it will improve quickley

dude that actually helps mayne!!!!! thanks! Very Happy

but new work being posted now!


ICE


DLK- Dead Letter Krew

avatar
Lil Jeb

Posts : 80
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 25
Location : The 573

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lil Jeb

Post  scow on Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:01 pm

you just took a step back with that ice piece. the I is hella thick.

scow

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lil Jeb

Post  Lil Jeb on Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:22 am

scow wrote:you just took a step back with that ice piece. the I is hella thick.

nah i beg to differ lol. its just something me and my friends do for fun and i think thats my best ICE yet. and DLK i tear shit up with that!
avatar
Lil Jeb

Posts : 80
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 25
Location : The 573

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lil Jeb

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum